We, at Phys Whiz, are always keen on making sure that the quality of questions and answers is upto the mark.
To maintain the high standard, we have a team of Moderators, who make sure that the discussion stays relevant and will also help new users in framing their questions and answers.
Moderators are distinguished from regular users with a badge on their username.
Moderators are required to have a strong Physics background.
The following are some of the duties that a Moderator will have:
1. Check the questions and answers for proper framing and clarity.
2. Make sure that the users use latex to post any mathematical expressions.
3. Make sure that the question’s category is marked correctly.
4. Make sure that the answer doesn’t appear to be copied straight away from somewhere else. If it seems to be the case, then ask the user to mention the reference.
5. Check the questions for duplicity. If the questions seems to have already been asked and answered before then post an answer saying so.
Moderators are an integral part of this forum and ensure that the quality standards are met.
You can always flaunt about it in your CV or Resume.
Apply for the position by filling the form below:
We generally expect that moderators:
- are patient and fair
- lead by example
- show respect for their fellow community members in their actions and words
- are open to some light but firm moderation to keep the community on track and resolve (hopefully) uncommon disputes and exceptions